Friday, December 26

I'm Dreaming of a Black and White Christmas

Hello readers! My sincerest holiday wishes to you and your family! Let me just start out by saying how difficult it is to be a teen blogging sensation when your mother is struggling to take pictures on your iPhone. Sigh. Besides the fact, here is my outfit of the night for this Christmas Eve consisting of family, dinner, church and Christmas lights!



I opted for this black and white number from Francesca's - I love the classic Kate Spade feel with the A-line structure, but it also takes a modern twist with the geometric white shapes. I paired this dress with some leopard pumps from Target for a fun pattern. In the words of Jenna Lyons, "as far as I'm concerned, leopard is a neutral." The beauty of living in Texas is that even in December, I can get away with not wearing tights due to the higher temperatures. Although for the times I was outside, I paired this ensemble with a classic black coat and a chunky black scarf.


To accessorize, I sported some Kendra Scott lookalike earrings I found on Etsy! How real do those look?! No festive look would be complete without red lips! I shined my lips with a Stila lip glaze and called it a night!

I hope y'all had a very Merry Christmas and be on the lookout for a NYE post coming soon!
Yours truly, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment