Thursday, December 18

5 Products for Surving Finals Week


Ever so stressful finals week is upon us and beauty takes a backseat to last-minute cramming, late night studying, and one too many cups of coffee. I have composed 5 essential beauty products to keep yourself chic while remaining studios during this hectic time These vital products allow you to be pretty while still being witty!

1) Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes During finals week, my achilles heel is falling asleep without taking my makeup off. Just "resting my eyes" turns into a 5 hour slumber real quick. Having makeup wipes on hand prevents this from happening because they are easily used and accessible. I have tried pretty much every single brand of facial wipes, but continue repurchasing these because of the fresh feeling, the lack of burning my eyes, and the lack of oily residue left on my face after use.

2) MAC Studio Finish Concealer Let's face it, you're not getting much sleep this week and the bags under your eyes aren't exactly designer. This concealer does a great job of covering up under-eye circles and will last all through the school day. It also easily blends into your skin due to the creamy consistency.

3) Creaseless Hair Ties During finals week, you're allowed to ponytail your hair every day, free of judgement. I understand. We all understand. These cute hair ties allow you to throw your hair into a low pony or even a french braid to get your hair out of your face and allow you to focus on the task at hand (getting an A)!

4) Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Fig Obviously this week you will be wearing minimal makeup, but to look more put together, you can pair a darker lip with simple eye makeup and rosy cheeks to create the illusion that you put more effort into your makeup than you actually did (genius, right?). The darker lip is the finishing touch and is also a great choice for the winter months. I bought a smaller size of this lipstick on Black Friday at Sephora and I love it! For school, I usually slap on a layer of chapstick and then this lipstick over it so it's not too harsh and dark, but I can also use it for a night out by skipping the chapstick and packing more product on for a more concentrated, darker lip. This lipstick is a great buy, but you can also go for an alternative berry or wine color instead!

5) Freeman Feeling Beautiful Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask The best way to relax after studying is to pamper yourself with a face mask! This is one of my favorite things to to if I need a quick pick me up or if I'm having a Saturday night in with the girls! Not only does this mask clear and soften your skin, you get to feel like a princess for 10-15 minutes.

Best of luck to you during finals week! When in doubt, choose C.
Yours truly, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment